11.20.2012

day 2.

day 2.

I'm thankful for my house and den which allows us to build a fort.
and I'm thankful for the movie The Vow.
I'm thankful for vegetable soup.
I'm thankful for pillows.

on a more serious note:

I'm thankful for having a boyfriend that is just so incredibly awesome (no worries I won't get sappy) but he made building a fort feel like I was 7 years old again. It was fun and silly!
I'm thankful for my mommah who will sit and watch a movie in my fort...not who will do it...but a Mom who wants to climb in a fort and watch a movie!
I'm thankful for a sister who loves me and makes jokes with me and will do pretty much anything for me.

God has blessed me with a lot of people in my life...and not a one am I not thankful.

fe4b401832ab11e2939b22000a1f9251_7

IMG_4202

IMG_4204

IMG_4207

IMG_4208

IMG_4216


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh mann...that looks like a blast. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that. ;) Sounds like you had quite the holiday!