7.23.2012

Sum-sum-summer

the small things are what make summer...summer.
spending the afternoon at the boulder fields with cool kids. and then being able to grab dinner with friends.


but THEN learning that we're (bonhomme) about to make a spontaneous music video at the base of vulcan. 
funny story. 
i'm wearing nike shorts, a fluorescent sports bra, tank top, and toms.
i end up masquerading the nike shorts by tucking the white piping under and throwing on Garrett's chambray button down (and then I just so happened to have my boots in the car). So I was able to look like I actually had decent clothes on while the guys chilled in their plaid.


ya know?


that's what summer is all about.


and popsicles.

IMG_2124

IMG_2127

IMG_2140

IMG_2144

IMG_2152

IMG_2165

IMG_2167


remember this? yeah. i'm actually wearing nike shorts. shhhhhh.

2 comments:

Tori Watson said...

you and your nike-hiding-skills are adorable & amazing. love this. :)

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a wonderful time :) just stumbled upon your blog and I really love it!
x


D a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
ps. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you won! :) Enter to win artwork by Mui-ko!