12.09.2010

Happy Thoughts on Thursday

abeautifulmess.typepad.com
ohmydeerhandmades.blogspot.com
dwellinggawker
marthastewart
weheartit.com

1) Cute, cute, cuuuute! via abeautifulmess
2) Adorable garland and bunting via ohmydeer
3) I love the blue and white theme. And that tree painting? Beautiful. via dwellinggawker
4) Display all your cards like that! Oh. I love that mirror! via marthastewart
5) One day I'll visit New York City, and then I'll go back during Christmas. And then maybe I'll live there for a year, and then San Francisco, and then Paris...and then somewhere in Italy.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Go to NYC now! Christmas there is the best. It must be experienced.

Abby said...

Jacquline, got her dream to come true over the weekend about NYC. She said it was everything she had ever imagined and more! It's truly a magical place.

Dani said...

Now that first one, is the cutest idea.