10.27.2010

Weekend: Sunday afternoon


Urban Silver Salt
"Green Wall"
Mmm.
Color
yellow

On Sunday afternoon, Savanna and I drove downtown to meet up with Boy Morgan. We helped him install some of his photographs in our Five Points South Starbucks.
He is one talented kid, lemme tell ya.
It was fun and relaxing. It's nice to be able to sit and drink coffee with friends.
Granted, we were writing, taping, and hanging random things, but it was still calm.
People in the coffee shop were sipping on coffee reading books, or on their laptop.
Mixed groups of people were outside sitting in chairs socializing.
Sunday afternoons are the best.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Starbucks!

Elise / Pennyweight said...

Sounds very relaxing, indeed!! I recognize that shirt... I believe Miss Joy Williams has it, too! So pretty. :)

Sonja said...

AWww that sounds like such a nice relaxing day.
Oh my gosh I scrolled down to see some of your other posts (love 'em) and saw the pumpkin blondies...aaah! Now, I want to make them too!! hehe

amber lynn said...

sounds like a fun sunday! i just love me some starbucks :)