8.30.2010

Cook-Cook-Cookies!

Suggestion:

When making the classic Tollhouse recipe, substitute half of the vanilla for coconut extract.
It's sooooo good.

My weekend:
Moe's for Maggie's (surprise) b'day
Best Buy & Target adventures with friends
Montevallo
Mary-John's dorm :)
More Necklace making
Homemade Pizza (thanks Savanna and Mom!)
Jane Austen Regrets & The Jane Austen Book Club
NEEDTOBREATHE at Samford! (seriously you don't get it.
They're my favorite and always will be.
Seth Bolt MARRY ME ALREADY!)

Oh. Last night at the concert, I was going to snap a couple pics...(normal) so I go to take the picture and what does my camera say?
'No Memory Card.'
Smart. I left the memory card in my computer.
Dang.

1 comment:

chelsea rebecca said...

GENIUS!!!!!!!
i love the coconut idea. it wasn't until recently that i started liking coconut. but i love the taste and texture is gives to cookies so i always through some in with some oats but i never thought about the extract!! brilliant! plus they look delicious!