7.06.2010

Red, White, & Blue

I love my country. I love my city.
Birmingham is such a cool, awesome city.
And...fireworks are just one of my favorite things....in the world.
I literally turn into a 3-year-old, screaming, beaming, giggling etc.
The city of Birmingham shoots fireworks off of Red Moutain...and BOY is it a show!
My family and I went over to a friend's home who lives in South side, and we stood on his back porch and watched the firworks explode in the dark blue sky. A local radio station played patriotic music to accompany the the show. It was wonderful.
This country is a great one.
Let's pray that our downward spiral gets hit in the stomach and decides to go the other way.
We need God now more than ever.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like uber fun! And girl, I completely agree with you about the shape of our country. I am praying for a great change! <3

grace said...

YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME! not as awesome as you. but close. why didn't we meet 10 years ago?