12.24.2011

Christmas Eve

Yep. It's officially Christmas eve.
We're all gathered in the den with a fire and Christmas movies (and...laptops...we're so 21st century).
I'm currently putting off wrapping my gifts. (I'm a Christmas ever wrapper most of the time...at least my Type A sister gets it done ahead of time so we actually have presents under the tree. But I do like wrapping presents! Only...I like it when I have all the supplies...and I don't always have them...which is why I procrastinate.)

I love Jesus Christ.
I love my family.
I love Jesus Christ.

IMG_6406
IMG_6400
IMG_6421
IMG_6424
IMG_6428
IMG_6430
IMG_6432

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

yay yay yay yay!!

Rachel said...

I love ya'll's socks. and laptops. <3

SteVe said...

Merry Christmas from Austria! :)
I hope you had a wonderful time!