10.11.2011

Weekend: Friday Night

This past Friday night was absolutely wonderful.

After finishing classes on Friday at 2, I hurried to my dorm to pack up, get dressed, and leave.

OCTOBER 7: SAVANNA'S BDAY!
THE CIVIL WARS AT THE ALABAMA THEATRE
ok. so it was a good friday.

I got to go out to eat at Urban Standard with Morgan (Urban Standard : one of my most faaaave places on earth -- Morgan: one of my most faaaave people on earth.).

It was yummy.

Then on to the concert...which was amazing.
AMAZING.

Every time I go to a show I'm reminded of the fact that my true number one (worldly) passion is music. I will be a happy woman if I get to incorporate any type of music into my work later on.
Graphic Design collaborating with musicians? YES.
Collaborating with MY band? HECK YES...

just dreaming.

enjoy, folks.

um. food.
Urban Standard lights
MILO GREEEENE
The Civil Wars
The Civil Wars
just...a musician.
unfocused but check out Milo Greene!
together at laaaaaaast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, Joy has the cutest legs.

Annie said...

oh, i was there too! weren't they wonderful? i loved every moment. and joy's outfit was amazing.

helen said...

civil wars, ahh, jealous!!

Harris said...

Um. How come you get to see all the awesome people on stage and I don't?