7.14.2011

The End.

November 2001.
I was 8 years old.
...
July 2011 -- 18 years old.

I basically grew up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

They're moving on from Hogwarts at 18, and I'm moving on from high school.
(granted...I got to finish my senior year and I'm not having to save the world...)

HOWEVER.

It's sad to see it end.
But good at the same time.
Every story ends...and Harry Potter has been a culture phenomenon for a decade. So I say Harry Potter will be going out with a BANG. No doubt.

YES.
A DECADE.

Year 1
Year 8 (or...9.5 for us)


Why am I a muggle???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw man! You should have posted pictures from every single movie so that we could see them grow up from picture to picture!......



.....for those who haven`t seen the movies. :/

Annie said...

i'm not going tonight (my dad & always go together, and he's not exactly midnight movie material, lol), but i know when we do go this weekend, i will probably burst into tears. i just love the stories so much! glad to know you're a fellow fan!

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

sigh i know. isnt it sad xo

Thumper said...

It's so funny to go back and watch the first two movies and see how much they've changed :)
I'm sad that they're ending.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the last one but you are making me feel old lol ;)

Owl of the Desert said...

Yep, hard to believe. I'm already looking forward to sharing these stories with my children and grandchildren. JK Rowling was truly blessed with a special gift and story.