There has to be parts to the days in Charleston. We did SO much.
1) Walking towards the carriage tours...we passed the Billy Reid store and I about died.
2) Pretty Savanna waiting for our carriage tour.
3) Chelsea's pretty blues.
4) Caryanne is...well she's dang pretty is what she is!
5) Chelsea loves the horse. But the horse was lookin' a little blue :(
6) Mmmm. Palmettoooo
8) Walkin' to lunch. I was a happy camper.
9) Um. Welllllp. I can't remember what this was called.
10-14) Fast & French (sooo yummy). I had a mushroom & potato soup with gouda and crusty french bread...it was amaaazing.