6.02.2011

THE Summer Cold

*cough.cough.*

*sniff.sniff.*
sick
sicker
sickest

I've been cooped up in the house...trying to find my sense of productivity...but it has run away from me.
I've got the summer cold and it's FINALLY starting to LEAVE me.
My Life for the past 4 days:

-couch
-computer
-movies, tv shows
-thank you cards
-blog surfing
-daydreaming
-journals
-vitamin c
-garlic
-breathe easy tea
-wellness formula vitamin things (love these)
-cinnamon tea
-LOTS OF KLEENEX
-coughing
-sniffing
-LIMES!!
-sitting
-sleeping
-neti pot...ing
-showering
-gargling

Dear Cold,

Please go away.
It's hot outside and I'd like to jump in the sprinkler.
Go with friends to the woods.
Go...anywhere.

Sincerely,

Sniffly-Whitney



2 comments:

Mary-John said...

check out that hawt necklace...mhmm.

Margaretta said...

you're using it! yay.

i've got a cold too. coughcoughcoughsneezesniff.