2.17.2011

Valentine's Dinner

Monday night, I had my first ever mini-dinner party.
It was me, my mom, my meme, and my grandmother.

Surprisingly, my timing wasn't terrible and the food was hot when we ate.

The dessert was DELICIOUS (because of the recipe...so good)!

IMG_5759
IMG_5761
IMG_5763
IMG_5764
IMG_5766
Cape Cod Salad & Parmesan Toast (Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics)
with
Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato soup via Bella Eats
annnnd desserrrrtttttt:
(but I just bought the vanilla bean ice cream...)

Something about throwing my own little dinner party. It felt good. I've always longed for the days where I have a dinner party in my own home. I'll get to set up a beautiful table, go grocery shopping, cook (duh), welcome friends into my home with delicious scents, etc.
It will definitely be fun.
(I have no idea why it's double spacing...)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i'm so bad about timing when it comes to hosting dinners. this looks great!