2.25.2011

Off again....carrying yet ANOTHER 50,000 ton suitcase...

Except this time I'll be headed to this place:
thumb_State_Capitol_Alabama
and I'll be gone for 2 weeks instead of one.
Prayers are mucho GREATLY appreciated.
My week has been (still is) crazy!
I had to finish an application for pre-graphic design, get a bunch of stuff together and write an essay for *fingers crossed* salutatorian honors, AND prep for TeenPact AL. I also have yet to wash clothes...or pack...:)
So my "home" for the week has been here:
IMG_6032
and when I was working on the Graphic Design stuff...this table had paints and paintbrushes, and a bunch of other stuff that I enjoy having around me :)
But when all the paper work got to be a bit overwhelming...I would just remind myself to look at the pretty things:
IMG_6037

So, here are some pictures from my trip to Virginia. I cannot express how much these kids mean to me (they're not really kids. I just like calling them that.). Ahhhh, they're amazing!
A BUNCH OF PHOTOS STARTS RIGHT HERE:
IMG_5565
IMG_5568
IMG_5624
IMG_5630
IMG_5645
IMG_5646
IMG_5634
IMG_5639
IMG_5643
IMG_5687
IMG_5701
IMG_5722
IMG_5726
IMG_5750

2 comments:

Abby said...

You will be missed! Have a lovely time!!

Harris said...

Dude. Spenders and bowtie. Score. I already like those guys.