11.16.2010

Be still.

A couple weekends ago after church, I took a little walk around our neighborhood.
These pictures just make me feel at ease. Taking time to just breathe and really be aware of your surroundings is a really fool-proof way to stay sane.

IMG_2798
IMG_2801
IMG_2805
IMG_2807
IMG_2811
IMG_2812



"Be still and know that I am God..." - Psalm 46:10


P.S.
BARTON HOLLOW MUSIC VIDEO

If you know me at all, you know that I am in LOVE with The Civil Wars.
^Here's the video for my favorite song of theirs! ^
(and the namesake of their first album out February 1, 2011)

2 comments:

Owl of the Desert said...

Amen. Well stated. The pics make me think of spring. Lovely.

Harris said...

Ok, I think I've already told you this, but your pictures are legit. How do you get them so big? I have a sneaking feeling that Blogger has been ripping me off with a not-updated uploader.

wv - prepent (that's slightly creepy, considering the the scripturality of this post already...)