8.15.2009

Have I ever told you how much I love Zooey Deschanel?






(thank you google for the images :D)
I went and saw '500 Days of Summer'. I was SUPER excited because, well 1) I LOVE Zooey Deschanel and 2) It just looked like a brilliant movie! And. It truly, truly was. Not only was the storyline refreshing and new. It's also about moving on. And fate. Now, I'm not sure where my opinion lands on how much a hand God has in our lives. I KNOW he has a hand. But the amount? Honestly it's impossible to know. (moving on from the rabbit trail)
But to add to the beautiful story, it was a simply stylish movie. Their apartments, the settings, the music (oh my goodness the music), and of COURSE Summer's (ZD) style! It was retro and simple. Cleancut and edgy. It was just perfect! I also liked the little whimsical elements they sneaked it. Well, just go see the movie and you'll know what I'm talking about!

1 comment:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

have i ever told you how much i love joseph gordon levitt? (this just popped up on link within and i had to click it!)