5.18.2012

The College Project

I realize it has been a while since the last 'The College Project' post. And to be honest...I only posted two. But the idea is still there and I decided I want to continue this "project". Except, I'm going to keep it a bit more broad than JUST a street style. Or...at least I'm making an exception.

Caroline JUST graduated from Auburn! She is a Graphic Design major (a dang talented one at that, too) and will be interning in Charleston over the Summer!
Basically she's just a cool cat.
--
One day she was showing me her senior design project (rocked my socks!) and I started to look at her desk.
"Dude. This desk...is overwhelming me with its amount of perfect colors...type...and everything I love."

So later I asked her if she would mind if I took photos of her desk for my blog!

Lads and Gents...her desk is super cool.

Here it is!






IMG_0250






IMG_0256






IMG_0257





IMG_0258





IMG_0259





IMG_0264


Name: Caroline
Major: Graphic Design 
(represent!)
Year: Just GRADUMICATED!
Current Music Obsession: (the new) Beach House
Tumblr: be still & know



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noice shout out for Graphic Design (secretly I'm in love with her desk too...not so secret now I guess).