11.14.2011

Being Thankful

At first, I just wanted to post this:

I don't have much to say right now. I just feel loved.
By God, friends, and family.

--but--
Then I started thinking about my past semester. I honestly can't write what I truly feel, but here's a snippet into my heart.
...

Before coming to Auburn, I was nervous about friends. It was like I felt as if all college students were dishonest people who hated everyone else and were just waiting to stab someone in the back.
(yeah. um. depressing.)
I have been proven wrong.
The majority of everyone that I have met here...have been amazing human beings.
Many share a love for God that has been...such a gift.
People have helped me, taught me, loved me, etc.

I am THANKFUL for that.
I am THANKFUL for Auburn.
I am THANKFUL for friends that truly love.
I am THANKFUL for my experience so far.
Auburn is becoming my home.
I miss it when I go home, and I feel like God has given me all of this ease about college.

I'm thankful for new beginnings and new friends.

I'm thankful for classes and creativity and music.

I'm thankful for my college (CADC).

(I believe in Auburn and love it?? Yeah?)

New friends rock my socks!

Photo on 2011-11-03 at 17.14 #2
Photo on 2011-11-11 at 10.53 #7
Photo on 2011-10-26 at 02.34
Photo on 2011-09-25 at 23.38
IMG_3834
IMG_4732
IMG_5098_2
IMG_5070
IMG_5031
IMG_4898
IMG_4880
IMG_5198
IMG_5744

The thing is...there are so many more.
I just don't have pictures of them all!

Thank you God for blessing me...again and again.


All to Him I owe.

2 comments:

Rosemary Spooner said...

love you :)

Giann said...

I L-O-V-E the 5th photo even though I'm not an Auburn fan! :)