8.09.2011

Sunday Get-up -- overhauuuuul!

Here are 3 outfits from this Summer...

(which means I haven't completely forgotten about Sunday Get-up)

IMG_2779
IMG_2781
IMG_2989
IMG_2992
IMG_3398
IMG_3402

I'm actually one of those people that really and truly love color.
But for some reason I've been buying neutrals (...ok because I love neutrals too)
and nothing BUT neutrals.
I'm trying to work on that...along with working in my closet to try and get rid of a lot stuff I don't wear or need.
I have a lot of stuff I need to...not have.

I also realize I'm wearing the same shirt in two of the outfits (AH! SHIRT REPEATERRRR!) but I decided that's okay.

Anyways.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah! i wish we lived closer so you could just scoot all your "get rid of" stuff over to my house! cause you always look adorable! :)

Carol said...

I love your shoes!!