Snow and Biltmore is happy, right?
Here are quite a few more Biltmore photos:1) There she is. Such a breath taking sight.
2) But if you hike just a little further to the statue of Diana, you get a better breath taking view!
3) This might just be my favorite photo from the entire trip. I love Savanna. Sisters are a cool thing to have.
4) The three amigos. And Savanna is SO subtle with her alumni shout out...
5) View from around Antler Hill Village.
6) A lunch consisting of ordering all the appetizers and splitting them up...yummmmyyyyy. (fried mozzarella? yes.)
7) The clock tower. Apparently the second most photographed thing on the estate. (1st would be the house. duh.)
8) Yes. It was that cold. Icicles.
9) Wine tasting. I drank grape juice that tasted like dimetapp.
10) Tupelo Honey Cafe. Oh goodness. Soooo delicious.
11) Veggie Melt and sweet potato fries. To. die. for.
12) Seriously, these cups (or I guess they're "glasses") were amazing. Really thick, thick glass. I just had a thing for them.