11.24.2010

Young and Far From Home

Brace yourself...here comes a butt-load of pictures...

signaltheatre_effected
Indeed, we all had boots on.
IMG_3236
Meet & Greet. I may or may not have been the first one in there shaking their hands and then expressed, "Y'all, I'm sorry but I REALLY have to go to the bathroom..."
So I walked off...and then came back.

IMG_3237
Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!
IMG_3249
Oh man the banjo. I LOVE the banjo.
IMG_3256
Finally, November 19th.
IMG_3260

IMG_3267
A new song
IMG_3269
Acoustic 'Valley of Tomorrow' - one of my absolute favorite parts of their shows!
(they always do harmony at this time...and that's my love)
IMG_3275
The Outsiders.
Man.
We go cuh-razy for this one.
IMG_3279
America, people.
IMG_3281
I have to admit. I had amazing seats.
Middle of the middle, 2nd row. Oh baby it was awesome.
But, the first 2 rows of people weren't as rowdy as they should have been. Besides the girl standing next to me, Claire, and myself, no one else was dancing. I jumped so hard during 'Let Us Love' my necklace broke! That's love, people.
IMG_3283
Ricky of NTB's opening act, The Daylights.
All of these guys were so nice.
IMG_3287
We waited outside their bus for them to come out...
IMG_3289
And they did!
Bo.
IMG_3292
Joe.
Shoot. He's awesome.
And he got his shoes from Zappos.
IMG_3305
Seth.
I know, I mention his teeth in relation to Cam Newton's teeth
and what do I get? Whatever this smile is. I was all, 'Dang. No toothpaste
commercial for YOU.'
Eh. Still got a picture. Ahhh I love that you can see part of my city!
IMG_3312
Bear!
They're all so generous with their time. So thank y'all very, very much.
IMG_3314
These guys get better and better every time. They're so honest and humble in person too.
And they all wear cool shoes.
Can they take me shopping? Pleeeeeease?

2 comments:

Mel said...

What an awesome night!! Glad you had fun (and got to meet the band)!

They Call Me Thumper said...

Seriously nobody jumped in our section during "Let us Love" but me... I was the only devoted fan up there