5.30.2010

Sunday words

I've decided to post some amazing words suited for Sunday...then I've got to scoot off to church.

My sin - O the bliss of this glorious thought
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed the the cross and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

And, Lord, haste the day when the faith shall be sight,
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll,
The trump shall resound and the Lord shall descend;
"Even so," it is well with my soul.

It is well with my soul.


"For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light."
~Ephesians 5:8

I want to want to walk as a child of light. Not only does that just sound awesome,
it also gives an amazing witness to God's glory, His grace.
I have to remember, I am an alien to this world.

Happy Sunday!


1 comment:

ViS!T0R said...

We just did that song in church last Sunday. Its so beautiful! I like your post.