8.04.2009

Really? Really??











I can't believe I haven't blogged.
ALL SUMMER.
Sorry, sorry.
I don't actually think any one reads this blog...but I do want to change that.
I can't believe Summer is almost over!
2 more weeks.
and I'm back in the books...:(
Well. I DO want to document my summer :D
So June the 6th (just 2 days before my 16th)
I went to the Coldplay concert in Nashville...and the concert?
Left me speechless! (No. I was so hoarse!)
Howling Bells (check em out. They're from Australia...and amazing!
Listen to the song 'Nightingale')
as did Snow Patrol.
Both were amazing!
Coldplay, Coldpay.
How I love you so! :D

5 comments:

elliebird said...

i read your blog! what's more, i LOVE your blog. so there.

Anonymous said...

haha i was going to say the same thing..i love your blog(specially after you commented on mine..just kidding..you know that)

Thumper said...

I read your blog
I missed you while you weren't blogging =)

Harris said...

I will always envy you this, Veetnee. Those guys are awesome!

Mary-John said...

i don't read your blog