5.20.2009


"...but the friends that most cheer me on life's rugged road, are the friends of my master, the children of God."
My friends don't try to pressure me into doing things that I shouldn't. They don't judge me because I mess up.
They encourage me to be the best I can be, and they set those examples for me as well.
God has blessed me with the best friends in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. And I don't think I can expound on that.
I'm just super-dee-dooper blessed!

Daniel and Molly's wedding was BEAUTIFUL.
-From all the music, (Logan played Bach on the mandolin, Pride and Prejudice played while all the congregation was sitting, Sis. Melissa played some during the wedding, congregational hymn of 'Now Shall My Inward Joys' [one of my faves, just about brings tears to your eyes] and part of the U of M choir singing 'I Thank Thee God'...which was...astounding...it was just that good!)
-The church was beautimous!
-Flowers
-Dresses
-MUSIC...oh, I already said that...
-Molly
-Daniel
-Daniel's car...oh yes. It was AWESOME.
-and all the people there
I meant to take more pictures, but when everyone went out to eat, I realizedthat Mom and Dad had gone on to their hotel and had my purse, with my money, phone, camera...EVERYTHING. So, no pics except for that one above ^ a swonderful sight to see as we were leaving.

God is Good :D

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

AAAH!
I love it.
The whole post, everything about it.